- Undersink Filter Systems
- Reverse Osmosis
- Undersink Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Laundry Wall Mount Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Countertop Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Replacement Cartridges/Filters
- Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Parts
- Marine Tank Reverse Osmosis Systems RO/DI
- Freshwater Aquarium Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Alkaline/Reminerlising Cartridges & Systems
- Chloramine Systems
- Whole House Systems
- Fluoride Systems
- Tank Water Filters
- Countertop Filters
- UV Sterilisers
- Replacement Cartridges
- Twin Undersink Cartridge Deals
- Triple Undersink Cartridge Deals
- Reverse Osmosis Cartridge Deals
- Cartridges -9 Inch
- Whole House Cartridges
- Omnipure In-Line Filters
- Loose Media
- Carbon Cartridges
- Specialty Cartridges
- Sediment Filter Cartridges
- Shower and Bath Filters
- Test Meters
- John Guest Fittings
- Jaco Fittings
- Coffee Filters
- Spare Parts
- Autoclave Water Filters
- Commerical Filter Systems
- Water Coolers
- Fridge Filters
- Caravan Water Filters
- Conversion Kits
- Stainless Steel Systems
Top Aqua 12 watt UV 3.8 LPM
This Top Aqua 12 watt stainless steel UV system is rated to steralise at up to 3.8 litres per minute.
This Top Aqua 12 watt UV system is made from 304 stainless steel and is rated to steralise at up to 3.8 litres per minute.
Comes with main body, electronic ballast (transforner), quartz sleeve, sleeve O rings, Ultraviolet bulb. and 2 surface mounting clips.
Rated for pressures up to 700kpa (100psi) and has 1/4" female threaded ports.
UV light is split into 4 main categories, UVA, UVB, UVC and Vacuum UV. The UV spectrum (200-280 nanometers) is the most lethal range of wavelengths for micro-organisms. This range, with 254 nanometers being the peak germicidal wavelength is known as the germicidal spectrum. UV-C light has the ability to cause permanent damage to a wide variety of nuisance micro-organisms in water by breaking their cell wall and disrupting their DNA.
Micro-organisms inactivated within seconds, no harmful chemicals or by-products.
UV is a non-hazardous, green technology.
Safe and fast disinfection
For membranes 10 to 120 GPD (40 to 450 litres per day), it requires no electricity. Pump powered by energy from brine normally lost to the drain. Improves water quality.