- On sale!
- Undersink Filter Systems
- Reverse Osmosis
- Undersink Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Laundry Wall Mount Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Countertop Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Replacement Cartridges/Filters
- Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Parts
- Marine Tank Reverse Osmosis Systems RO/DI
- Freshwater Aquarium Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Alkaline/Reminerlising Cartridges & Systems
- Chloramine Systems
- Whole House Systems
- Fluoride Systems
- Tank Water Filters
- Countertop Filters
- UV Sterilisers
- Replacement Cartridges
- Twin Undersink Cartridge Deals
- Triple Undersink Cartridge Deals
- Reverse Osmosis Cartridge Deals
- Cartridges -9 Inch
- Whole House Cartridges
- Omnipure In-Line Filters
- Loose Media
- Carbon Cartridges
- Specialty Cartridges
- Sediment Filter Cartridges
- Shower and Bath Filters
- Test Meters
- John Guest Fittings
- Jaco Fittings
- Coffee Filters
- Spare Parts
- Autoclave Water Filters
- Commerical Filter Systems
- Water Coolers
- Fridge Filters
- Caravan Water Filters
- Conversion Kits
- Stainless Steel Systems
Aquatec 8800 Series Reverse Osmosis Booster Pump
Aquatec 8800 series reverse osmosis booster pump is the toughest, most durable pump on the market, it includes: Adjustable max outlet pressure, and EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression.
Aquatec 8800 series reverse osmosis booster pump.
Toughest, most durable pump on the market.
Adjustable max outlet pressure regardless of feed pressure.
EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression.
Suitable for membranes up to 100 GPD (400 litres)
Includes Australian compliant transformer.
Comes with 3/8 John Guest fitting either side. Also supplied with fitting to reduce back to 1/4 john guest.
Solenoid valve click here
Pressure switch click here
24 VAC, Permanent Magnet,
Totally Enclosed, Non-Ventilated
LEADS: 20 AWG, 6” LONG
TEMP. LIMITS: This Motor is Not Equipped with Thermal
Protection. For User Safety, Optimal
Performance, and Maximum Motor Life, The
Motor Surface Temperature Should Not Exceed
product comes complete, ready for installation.
These pressure switches come with John Guest speed fit fittings. The switches come is 20/40 or 40/60, this means the switch is turned on when the pressure drops to 20 psi (40 with the 40/60) and turns off when the pressure gets to 40 psi (60 with the