- Undersink Filter Systems
- Reverse Osmosis
- Undersink Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Laundry Wall Mount Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Countertop Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Replacement Cartridges/Filters
- Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Parts
- Marine Tank Reverse Osmosis Systems RO/DI
- Freshwater Aquarium Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Alkaline/Reminerlising Cartridges & Systems
- Chloramine Systems
- Whole House Systems
- Fluoride Systems
- Tank Water Filters
- Countertop Filters
- UV Sterilisers
- Replacement Cartridges
- Twin Undersink Cartridge Deals
- Triple Undersink Cartridge Deals
- Reverse Osmosis Cartridge Deals
- Cartridges -9 Inch
- Whole House Cartridges
- Omnipure In-Line Filters
- Loose Media
- Carbon Cartridges
- Specialty Cartridges
- Sediment Filter Cartridges
- Shower and Bath Filters
- Test Meters
- John Guest Fittings
- Jaco Fittings
- Coffee Filters
- Spare Parts
- Autoclave Water Filters
- Commerical Filter Systems
- Water Coolers
- Fridge Filters
- Caravan Water Filters
- Conversion Kits
- Stainless Steel Systems
Single bracket 1/4" Stainless steel
Stainless steel bracket suitable for a 1/4" housing.
Stainless steel bracket suitable for 1/4" housings include : QMP and Aqua pro style housings with 1/4" female ports only.
Included 4 screws suitable for a 1/4" housing.
The Purtrex depth filter, is an exceptional value for general applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. Produced through GE’s patented melt blown micro-fiber technology, Purtrex is a 100% pure polypro-pylene depth filter with exceptional dirt-holding capacity. 9 7/8" x 2.5"( Physical size) or referred to as 10" x...
HM Digital DM1 Dual point TDS Meter capable of displaying TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes. Because HM Digital is seen as the best on the market there are fakes everywhere, these are the genuine item with a real warranty.
Aqua-Pro 10" (9-3/4") Clear polycarb housing with 1/4" female ports. Clear Polycarb housings are not to be connected to mains water as they have a lower pressure rating than the white housings.