- Undersink Filter Systems
- Reverse Osmosis
- Undersink Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Laundry Wall Mount Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Countertop Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Replacement Cartridges/Filters
- Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Parts
- Marine Tank Reverse Osmosis Systems RO/DI
- Freshwater Aquarium Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Alkaline/Reminerlising Cartridges & Systems
- Chloramine Systems
- Whole House Systems
- Fluoride Systems
- Tank Water Filters
- Countertop Filters
- UV Sterilisers
- Replacement Cartridges
- Twin Undersink Cartridge Deals
- Triple Undersink Cartridge Deals
- Reverse Osmosis Cartridge Deals
- Cartridges -9 Inch
- Whole House Cartridges
- Omnipure In-Line Filters
- Loose Media
- Carbon Cartridges
- Specialty Cartridges
- Sediment Filter Cartridges
- Shower and Bath Filters
- Test Meters
- John Guest Fittings
- Jaco Fittings
- Coffee Filters
- Spare Parts
- Autoclave Water Filters
- Commerical Filter Systems
- Water Coolers
- Fridge Filters
- Caravan Water Filters
- Conversion Kits
- Stainless Steel Systems
965 Large Reverse Osmosis Unit
MUST CALL FOR SHIPPING COST: 1800 305 579
ARO, 1 800 GPD (up to 6,800 litres per day), 1 x 4040, Procon Pump
Shipping Quote Required Before Purchasing Please Contact PSI Filters
This product cannot be purchased without contacting PSI Water Filters First. We need to discuss shipping arrangements and costs. Click the following link to request a shipment quote. Call PSI Filters on 1800 305 579
ARO, 1 800 GPD, 1 x 4040, Procon Pump
Price does not include postage
This system is suitable for water with low to medium hardness.
Supplied with 4040 brackish water membrane.
Has on-board pressure booster pump.
Run dry protection cut off switch.
On board total dissolved solids meter for both in and out.
Flow meters for reject and product water.
Pressure gauges for in feed and pump pressure.
Auto flush every 7.5 hours.
On board pre-filters.
Reject ratio is controlled by needle valve, call for advice.
The RO-040-4750-WM is designed and manufactured by PSI Filters and produces up to 4750 litres per day (3.3 lpm). It is an affordable high output reverse osmosis system with an adjustable reject water ratio. The on-board pump boosts pressure up to 140 psi (980kpa) The advantage of this unit over the standard 040-4750 is that it is wall mountable.