- Undersink Filter Systems
- Reverse Osmosis
- Undersink Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Laundry Wall Mount Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Countertop Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Replacement Cartridges/Filters
- Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Parts
- Marine Tank Reverse Osmosis Systems RO/DI
- Freshwater Aquarium Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Alkaline/Reminerlising Cartridges & Systems
- Chloramine Systems
- Whole House Systems
- Fluoride Systems
- Tank Water Filters
- Countertop Filters
- UV Sterilisers
- Replacement Cartridges
- Twin Undersink Cartridge Deals
- Triple Undersink Cartridge Deals
- Reverse Osmosis Cartridge Deals
- Cartridges -9 Inch
- Whole House Cartridges
- Omnipure In-Line Filters
- Loose Media
- Carbon Cartridges
- Specialty Cartridges
- Sediment Filter Cartridges
- Shower and Bath Filters
- Test Meters
- John Guest Fittings
- Jaco Fittings
- Coffee Filters
- Spare Parts
- Autoclave Water Filters
- Commerical Filter Systems
- Water Coolers
- Fridge Filters
- Caravan Water Filters
- Conversion Kits
- Stainless Steel Systems
Calcite is a naturally occurring calcium carbonate Material.. When properly applied, it corrects pH to a neural range. It does not overcorrect under normal conditions.
• Naturally occurring material
• Low uniformity coefficient for maximum contact for controlled pH correction
• Slower reacting for controlled pH correction
Calcite is a naturally occurring calcium carbonate Material.. When properly applied, it corrects pH to a neural range. It does not overcorrect under normal conditions. Upon contact with Calcite, acidic waters slowly dissolve the calcium carbonate to raise the pH which reduces the potential leaching of copper, lead and other metals found in typical plumbing systems. Depending on pH, water chemistry and service flow, the Calcite will have to be periodically replenished as the Calcite is depleted.
As the Calcite’s calcium carbonate neutralizes the water, it will increase hardness. This calcite is what is used in the systems PSI 021-5RM and PSI 021-5RM-HA. It can be used in any type of refillable cartridge.
• Color: Near white
• Bulk Density: 90 lbs./cu. ft.
• Mesh Size: 16 x 40
• Specific Gravity: 2.7
• Effective Size: 0.4 mm
This Reverse Osmosis Undersink 5 Stage model PSI-021-5RM is a premium low waste 1 to 1 ratio unit featuring the exclusive membrane flushing with a full size with Hi Alkalizer re-mineraliser. This re-fillable alkalizer system will produce water with a
This Reverse Osmosis Undersink 5 Stage model PSI-021-5RM is a premium low waste 1 to 1 ratio unit featuring the exclusive membrane flushing with a full size re-mineraliser.
Tw30-1812-75 (Bw60-1812-75) Reverse Osmosis Membrane (300 Litres Per Day) Latest New Released Model.
Genuine Dow Filmtec Reverse Osmosis Membranes Thin film composite (TFC) Also known as PA (polyamide).
HM Digital TDS 3 Meter which is ideal for commercial use. Because HM Digital is seen as the best on the market there are fakes everywhere, these are the genuine item with a real warranty.
Aqua-Pro 10" (9-3/4") Clear polycarb housing with 1/4" female ports. Clear Polycarb housings are not to be connected to mains water as they have a lower pressure rating than the white housings.