PREMIUM TWIN UNDERSINK
Highest Quality QMP-300 US housings, standard size 10 inch (9 ¾" (248mm) Australian Standards AS 3497 also NSF/ANSI standard 042 certification,
● Plumbing fittings used, all certified to AS 3688, AGA 6402, 5213, 6132.
● All cartridges and components are NSF standard 042 certified
● Pressure limiting valve with dual check valves included, our premium systems run the higher pressure 600kpa valve so the system has a faster flow rate than others on the market.
● Comes assembled with installation manual, 3 metres of NSF food grade tubing, genuine John Guest fittings.
● Comprehensive cartridge choice below with manufactures specifications downloadable in PDF format.
If you need any help choosing the right premium twin undersink water filter unit, give our Water Filter Experts a call on 1300 305 579.
PSI-306P WITH OMNIPURE COCONUT CARBON FILTER
PSI-306P with Omnipure Coconut carbon filter (OMB-934-1M) , This cartridge produces the best tasting water, 1 micron absolute (0.4 nominal) rating for Giardia and cryptosporidium cysts.
PSI-304P MATRIKX CR1
PSI-304P with Matrikx CR1 , 0.5 micron rating for >99.99% chlorine and >99.99% for Cryptosporidium & Giardia cysts.
PSI-014P MATRIKX™PB1 CARTRIDGE
PSI-014P with Matrikx™Pb1 cartridge, 0.5 micron rating for treatment of Giardia and cryptosporidium cysts as well as lead and other heavy metals treatment.
PSI-306P-PB WITH OMNIPURE COCONUT / LEAD
PSI-306P-pB with Omnipure Coconut / lead (OMB-934-1MPB) is made from Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates a better tasting water and is also reted for lead reduction for 9,800 litres.
PSI-305P WITH DOULTON ULTRACARB CERAMIC CARBON CARTRIDGE
PSI-305P with Doulton Ultracarb ceramic carbon cartridge, 0.5 micron rating for treatment of Chlorine for 15,000 litres, Giardia and cryptosporidium cysts(99.999%) as well as LEAD (4000 litres).
400-UV TWIN UNDERSINK WATER FILTER SYSTEM
3 Stage Undersink Tank, Dam & Bore water system, $420.00 (Model No PSI-400-UV) PSI water filters has done extensive research to find a solution to problems associated with tank water filtration.