Triple Undersink Water Filters with the highest quality QMP-300 US housings, standard size 10 inch (9 ¾" (248mm) Australian Standards AS 3497 also NSF/ANSI standard 042 certification
● Plumbing fittings used, all certified to AS 3688, AGA 6402, 5213, 6132.
● All cartridges and components are NSF standard 042 certified
● Pressure limiting valve with dual check valves included, our premium systems run the higher pressure 600kpa valve so the system has a faster flow rate than others on the market.
● Comes assembled with installation manual, 3 metres of NSF food grade tubing, genuine John Guest fittings.
● Comprehensive cartridge choice below with manufactures specifications downloadable in PDF format.
Need help choosing the right triple undersink water filter system for you? Give our Water Filter Experts a call on 1300 305 579.
PSI-331 TRIPLE UNDERSINK PREMIUM MODEL
This Premium Model includes, first housing; 5 micron polyspun cartridge, second housing; 1 micron polyspun cartridge, third housing; Omnipure Coconut carbon block cartridge. Rated for 38,000 litres.
PSI-332 TRIPLE UNDERSINK PREMIUM MODEL
This Premium Model will produce water of exceptional quality. By using two carbon cartridges, 1 coal based and 1 coconut husk based the two carbon types complement each other by targeting treatment strengths in various areas.
PSI-333 TRIPLE UNDERSINK PREMIUM MODEL
This Premium Model is well suited to areas that have boil water warnings as it is bacteria rated. This combination will produce water of exceptional quality which is very safe to drink.